Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Fwuffy Puff Fwend

After spending my evening in class with my new group partner, formerly known as Wabbit (as of this moment), I have decided he really doesn't sound like Elmer Fudd. As we discussed and put together our short presentation as a fictitious company called Husker Hutz about work comp laws and the consequences of disregarding them, I noticed the finer points of his speech impediment and gradually came to realize that he sounds exactly like Homestar Runner. Which, incidentally, so completely delighted me that I found it difficult to contain my mirth all evening. Which, incidentally, worked out well since my new friend (who I will call Hometar because he says his s's funny and also because Homestar is probably copyrighted) is consistently bent on cracking jokes in his hilarious voice. The best part is that Hometar suggested the name for our fake company, but he kept mispronouncing it as Husker Nutz. The whole evening was comic gold.

1 comment:

  1. That is fucking hilarious. The cartoon character matches the voice so well. So, who's hungry for marshmallows?

    ReplyDelete