Monday, October 24, 2011

HEY BITCHES

I'm back.

Yep. I took a year off (holy shit??) and now I think my head's back on straight. And a lot of stuff has changed too-- I got a new job, I'm back in school because I'm a goddamn masochist, I got a phone with the Internet on it, some friends of ours had a babyfriend, some OTHER friends of ours are going to have a babyfriend (dammit, blog, Ellie! *shamefaced* Loove yoouu), and now I hardly write anything at all for fun. I write serious papers for school and serious reports for work and actually, I'm blowing off a serious paper right now, under the bad (or not) influence of my friend Malbec, to write this tiny post informing you that I will be posting again. Because really, funny things have happened over the past year and I haven't done more than snicker at them momentarily before moving on. That's a shame, especially since I went back and read this whole blog, and can I just say that I kind of cracked myself up? I know that's conceited and shit, but seriously-- homegirl is kind of funny in writing even if I'm awkward and derp in real life.

I miss writing, even if it is just craptastic stuff. I'm a little concerned all the serious writing I do could kill what's left of my creativity and then I'll never write any books. So yeah. Standard disclaimer applies: this blog will be B-I-T-C-H-Y bitchy. I will be irreverent, off-color and judgmental, ignorant and indignant, probably mean and likely unforgiving. Just like the previous posts. Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid (shut up, I'm a nerd). I'll be happy to laugh long and loud at said stupidity, whether mine, yours or others', and write it down with unabashed glee. Once in a while there might be a glimmer of insight or grace, but I wouldn't want to tarnish my reputation TOO often. So let's just say you've been forewarned, shall we? :D

New posts and probably a site/links clean-up to come.

2 comments:

  1. Um, yay. I can't even tell you how happy I am that you are back. I maybe whizzed in my pants? I'll never tell for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so happy you have a creative outlet with which to entertain me while I'm BOB. I might have whizzed in my pants too but that isn't such a rare occurrence post baby.

    ReplyDelete