Friday, November 18, 2011

Turn that shit off!

There is a woman near me at work who leaves the ringer on her phone on, and it is constantly ringing during the day. I have no idea what she looks like since she's a row over from me and I can't be bothered to get up to look (not that I could see over the cube wall anyway), but I've heard her name for the past eight years so I know she's been around the block. But that's beside the point. The point is, she leaves her fucking ringer on, and the ringtone just happens to be this song:



I hate it. I have to hear this at least five times a day since it penetrates THROUGH my earbuds, and I HATE THAT RINGTONE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN LIFE!

On an up note (pun so intended), their faces all look like they're having great orgasms.

2 comments:

  1. That is just ridiculous! There is no way high school trumpet players would sound that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if a Journey ringtone wasn't bad enough, it had to be a Journey song covered by Glee. There aren't even enough words in the English language to describe to you how much I hate that show.

    ReplyDelete