I just ordered $70 worth of extra cute clothes off Modcloth.com because I am damn near wasted and STILL avoiding this stupid easy paper! I wonder if there are any typos in the 3/4 I have managed to finish. It's seriously idiot-proof-- the instructions are "Re-write this paragraph in cogent sentences." I can't wait to expound upon the the laughs I regularly get out of this class. You'll see!
I hope I don't regret this tomorrow. That dress IS really cute and and those tights DO have a lot of reviews affirming how adorable and warm and winter-friendly they are (no, I'm not wearing them together). This better not be like that time I blacked out from vodka and pineapple juice and was found by my snotty ass roommates with a credit card and a dildo on the desk. That was embarrassing. Except I guess that time I woke up on my mom's couch next to a letter from her I didn't understand because my capacity for English had disappeared, and this time I'll wake up in time for work with a stabby brain-stem headache and hoping I have some Alka Seltzer Morning Relief in my desk. (That shit's gold, folks.)
Oops, wine glass is empty.
I'm not loving the tights? But I am loving the dress! I need to stop eating french fries so I can wear such a thing.
ReplyDeleteLove both items! I can't wait to shop again :) I'd be willing to pay a babysitter for that privilege again! But not until I've lost all the baby fat... my sweet reward :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see I'm not the only one who routinely drinks himself into a stupor and buys tights and dresses online. And thanks for following our blog! The link took me to a different blog for you completely yesterday, but I'm glad to see you've got a personal one as well. I find that more gin is usually a decent hangover killer, but I might have to try the ASMR. Cheers!
ReplyDelete-brandon