Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Twitch

Or, I think it's called a "tweet."

CLEARLY, since I have so very much to say (nod to the near eight-months of radio silence), I have inexplicably joined the ranks of the weirdo friendless fatheads who blow hot air all over the internets via Twitter. Or let's say I joined small businesses, yeah, I realize they get lots of traffic and dollar bills from there (maybe), WHATEVER. Point is, I'm on it. I'm sure you can expect as much from my Twatter feed as you get from this blog.

@giniandtonic

3 comments:

  1. I am refusing to Twitter. REFUSING. I'm holding strong even though I'm clearly being left behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know why I did it. An older friend of mine on FB was like "I need fun people to follow!" and I was all "I'm fun!" Except I'm not telling her so what is the point and am I seriously still typing? Fack.

      Delete
  2. It's all fun and games until you realize that your tweets are lost among a sea of crap. Sure, Facebook feeds are cluttered, but just watch a Twitter feed, aka in the time you tweeted so did 100 other people in your circle.

    ReplyDelete